What are the fees I pay to All American Pet Resorts?
The Initial Franchise Fee is $50,000.00. Monthly royalties are 7% of gross sales plus 2% Brand Development. You have the option to use additional expertise from us that may result in an increase in the Initial Franchise Fee of up to $5,300.00.
Will it be necessary for me to work in my pet resort?
That depends. If you are building your pet resort for yourself and your family, you might take an active role in the day-to-day management of your resort, at least at first. If you are an investor, you probably will not. Instead you will employ a management staff to work the resort.
How much money will I make?
Individual resort profitability depends upon many variables such as location, size, demographics, cost control, pricing and your ability to follow the model.
What kind of support will I receive?
The All American Pet Resort support system will be there for you every step of the way. We’ll help with overall relationship management, facility design, administrative support, facility development, marketing, site selection, quality control, compliance, training and customer service.
How much training will I receive?
Roughly two months of initial, formal training during your first year of operations with additional training conducted annually.
- Phase 1 – Basic Resort Management & Pet Care. This training covers basic pet care, front desk management, customer service and efficient resort work flow.
- Phase 2 – Advanced Resort Management & Pet Care. This training covers advanced pet care such as geriatric pets that may be diabetic and require subcutaneous injections. Special concentration is given to canine group behavior so that pets may be evaluated for safe group play.
- Phase 3 – Profitability & Risk Management. This class covers policy setting, pricing and staffing techniques designed to maximize profitability and reduce costs without sacrificing quality pet care.
- Phase 4 – Grooming, Basic Pet Hygiene & Other Revenue Generating Services. We impress upon all parties the importance of the four-legged commercial that leaves the resort.
- Annual. On an annual basis, All American Pet Resorts conducts a training meeting that focuses on the current state of the business, system best practices, new pet care techniques, and revenue generating and cost cutting techniques.
Training materials are provided for you and your staff and are updated annually with new and revised protocols and procedures based on best practices established by franchisees.
Will I have a protected territory and how is it determined?
Territory is defined once your location is selected using All American Pet Resorts’ key performance indicators.
What is the required capital for the development of an All American Pet Resorts business?
Development costs are provided in Item 7 of the FDD. Our scalable concept means that there is flexibility based on your investment and borrowing capability, the size of the pet resort that you and your market desire, and the desired income that will derived from the business.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for informational purposes only. Currently, the following states and countries regulate the offer and sale of franchises: in the U.S.: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin; International: Australia, Brazil, Canada (Alberta and Ontario), China, France, Indonesia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Mexico, Romania, Russia, Spain, South Korea, Taiwan and Venezuela. If you are a resident of one of these states or countries, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your jurisdiction.